Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Memories

Hello , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in and I hope that you enjoy browsing  a while .

The sky early this morning was grey and threatening rain . Doug took a chance and went out on the gopher while I set up the  craft table . Tuesday morning is my card making  time  with Sandy and Fran . By the time the girls and I were well and truly cutting , sticking and layering Doug was back safe and sound.
While he watched TV through closed eyes , ..LOL [do you know any one who does that?], I enjoyed the company of two fabulous friends over coffee and Jatz crackers .
 The girls and I went out for a quick lunch to finish off our day .
One of the cards we made ,  I would like to share now .

                                                  inside

The base card is a grey textured cardstock from my stash .
The paper is from a 6x6 paper stack , Vintage Transport, from Kraftyhands.
The tag holder/mini envelope , from pkt  Emporium of Curiosities , Kraftyhands
 the die cut  train image  and the pearls are from Kraftyhands.
The sentiment is from SU set, Loving Thoughts.
I was  to take out the tag to show it off but a senior moment happened .
It is from the same grey card stock with a metal brad from my SU stash .

Entering my card into some challenges ;
http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/march-challenge-masculine-or-grungy.html  [monthly]

http://cateredcrop.com/2014/03/09/safe-travels-quickfire/
  Collection closes in 4d 14h 18m.

http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/challenge-197-cards-for-boyman.html
  Collection closes in 4d 16h 15m. 

If you see some one without a smile , give them one of yours.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now, Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. A great card for a guy, Shirley-Anne - love the metallic look of it!

    Ha ha - yes, my FIL does that after a big Sunday lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, my dad would love that with the train, thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fab card! love the screws image as an envelope for the tag! great idea!!! it must be great to have some crafting friends near by to share crafting moments and lunch! Thank you for joining us this week in our Cards for boys/men at Sentimental Sundays !
    Mirella DK
    DT Sentimental Sundays (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shirley! Love your card and I just think it is wonderful to have friends over to craft. Reading about your day was if I was there and I could smell the coffee (it helps that I'm drinking a big cup of it right now! LOL). Thanks so much for your support while I was away. Your comments meant a lot to me. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely day! My hubby's an expert at watching tv with his eyes closed too. Even when he snores, lol.
    This is a great masculine card! Those are my favorites to make, along with Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading about your crafts days….especially when they include lunch as well…so special. Wonderful papers and image on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne