Followers

Monday, April 7, 2014

A Resin Rose

Hello to all who are visiting and browsing . Thank you for calling in .
 Welcome to my room .
Today the new monthly challenge begins for Kraftyhands .

Congratulations to  those winners selected from the March challenge . I thoroughly enjoyed visiting  the  entries and leaving some blog love .

 This time for April challenge we have a sketch to base our project on .
My card to share is..

  A side fold for this card .  Card  base, Very Vanilla  from SU. Papers from Kraftyhands , Femme Fatale paper stack . That stunning resin rose from Kraftyhands online shop
 

Something different for the inside because I love the paper and even the smallest piece can be utilised.
 
Here is  this months sketch .
 
Now the DT members have shared  awesome samples on their blogs so If you go to my side bar you will find their  links .
But,  I hope that you will call into the Kraftyhands Challenge Blog to check out the simple rules for this " Just for Fun"  place  and  show case your talent.
 
Thank you to those entrants from last month  and I hope that you had some new visitors to your post . I would love to see more of your artistic flair this month .
 
 
I would like to enter this card into
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.
 

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Shirley/Anne,,lovely rose and papers.
Hugs Julie xxxx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Shirley-Anne, the resin rose is stunning and deserves to take pride of place x

Marie Gamber said...

Your card is just beautiful! I love your rose. I have a couple molds but have not tried it..... You inspire me... I may have to pull it out and give it a whirl!
Hugs,
Marie

Sandy said...

A great take on the sketch, Shirley, love, love, love that gorgeous paper!!!
Hugs,
Sandy

Leanne said...

Hi Shirley-Anne!
Your card is beautiful.I get lost when I see such sketches. They seem so complicated to one who is used to CAS cards.Hope all is well with you.
Hugs,
Leanne

Faith A said...

Such a beautiful card, with the rose placed in all it's glory :)

The papers are beautiful too.

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x