Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Man's best friend


Hi there , welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in .
Here it is , Easter Monday .
I hope that you and yours are full of Joy ,  happiness and in anticipation of new good  happenings in your life .

A masculine card to share tonight , using some left overs in my stash .
Image is a die cut from Man about Town , Kraftyhands

Card stock is from SU , paper from my stash and bling from Kraftyhands .
Now off to check if it suits a challenge or two .


                                     WEIGHTY UPDATE

Very pleased to announce that I have lost a little weight ..
 
83.0 kl was last Mondays weigh in . I shared that in this post .......
  http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/anchors-away.html
Thank you to those who have  offered encouragement .
I guess the first week is always the easiest to lose weight .The only change I made was to halve my servings each meal .I have not used meal replacement products but I dare say that for  the last few kls to lose , I may need a helping hand .
C. S. Lewis Quote

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

9 comments:

Gail said...

Great card!
Way to go with the weight loss!
I like your quote too!

mags said...

A super male card Shirley-Anne. Well done on the weight loss too.
Mags
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Shirley-Anne I love the image, well done on the weight loss
Kevin xx

Faith A said...

I love your masculine card, very manly :)

As for your weight, keep at it. Every little helps. Think what that will mean in a year?

Skye said...

Wonderful male card. Great image and dp paper.
Well done on the weight lose.

Pia S said...

Congrats on your weight loss, that is a great achievement! I really like your retro style image, and this is a great male card!

Penny Odell said...

What a lovely card Shirley!! Love the image. Congratulations on the weight loss. I am in a constant struggle with that also.

Merry said...

Wonderful card, and way too go on the weight loss. :-)

Sandy said...

Catching up on some commenting now that I am back home. This is a wonderful male themed card. Krafty Hands make it easy with lots of great images and you showcase them so fabulously!!!
Hugs,
Sandy