Followers

Monday, July 28, 2014

A Tulip for Sympathy

Hello , here I am again enjoying some craft time in my room .
I am happy to welcome you here and hope you like that which I will share today .

Still very cold today and more Wintry weather to come . So definitely no outing on gophers  this morning . I certainly miss capturing beautiful snaps  with  my camera.

My weight is much the same as earlier in the month .I am so frustrated with it all . I wonder how other wives / partners who are caring for Husbands manage .
I find that meals are a real pain . But I do know that lack of energy output like very little walking /exercise is the real reason for no wt. loss .SO bring on warmer weather when I can walk beside Doug and his gopher on brisk jaunts around the block .

OOPS  sorry , forgot I was here to share a card . Another Sympathy card.

Card stock and sentiment are  from SU and the papers are from LOTV
         
 
The pearls and  Tulip image  topper 
 are  from Kraftyhands
 
Talking about Kraftyhands , I would like to remind you that the Kraftyhands Challenge has only a couple of days left so I hope I get to see some thing from you soon .
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful sympathy card. I love the tulipm image. Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Bloglovin' only shows your posts accasionally, and I still have trouble with comments on your blog, but i will try to call back soon. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, stylish card, tulips are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming card, Shirley, and I love the colours.

    Thanks for the kind words regarding the teachers. I have got into a calmer mode of prayer and am sending healing to the mums who have falsely accused the teachers, wishing that their inner wisdom gets awakened.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a beautiful tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Shirley.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sympathy card! Thanks for today - it was fun
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful and appropriate design for a sad occasion, I think it can be hard sometimes to find the balance between too depressing and too cheerful, but this is perfectly balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Tulip card, the purple and yellow are really pretty and effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne