Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Kraftyhands and Summer Holidays

Hi there , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in .

Today it is all about Kraftyhands Challenge Blog .
Awesome entries last month .Thanks to all who shared their creations just for fun .
 I for one really  enjoyed visiting some of you .
Congratulations to all  those winners .
I hope that you all visited the DT blogs as well as some of the other entrants   to leave some comment or other . We all love to receive blog love .

The theme this month is  SUMMER HOLIDAYS

 I am dreaming  of Summer because it is Winter here,  in the land down under , Australia .
And ,  if I were to go on a Summer Holiday it would be to a luxury  resort where I could swan around all day in my Sunday best and be pampered ..Yeah right!!         Aint  never  gonna happen .

 For my DT card I chose a CD again , from  Kraftyhands , of course .
using Summer of 59 CD 

Summer of 59 CD Collection

Card stock from SU . I  just 3D the image to give some dimension .

                                                         

Another quick and easy way to create a summery card would have been to use


  Summer of 59 Card Making Set 
Die cut topper set. Contains 2 A4 sheets and includes 5 x toppers, 2 x A5 backing toppers, 3 x sentiments. Printed in full digital colour on 250gsm card.

Anyone can enter our monthly challenges, the only criteria we have is that you must be a follower of our challenge blog, we know that taking part is 99.9% of the fun! And you must follow the challenge theme for the month. We're a just for fun challenge blog!

Each month we choose 4 winners, the No1 winner & 3 Runner Ups The winner will get a No1 winner's "blinkie", the other three runner ups will get a Top 3 "blinkie" for their blogs!

Looking forward to checking the entries as usual .Will I see you and your creation , I wonder ?

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

12 comments:

  1. A fab card Shirley-Anne and perfect colour matched backing layers.
    Hope you are not having too bad a winter and things soon warm up again for you.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stunning Shirly would love to get hold of this CD as looks like the images would be lovely....a cold one in Adelaide? Equally as cold here too...Hubby is flying to Adelaide on Friday to take a few to the Crows game, hope he does not freeze being a member they may give him a hot water bottle..xxxx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards Shirley-Anne. Your card made me sing 'Summer of 69' Hope the weather gets warmer soon. XXLeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty chilly sitting here in my coat in the freezing lounge room!!! Your card is lovely Shirley and I can see you swanning about in your finery, lol. Would love to be somewhere a bit warmer than here at the moment.
    See you tomorrow,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to pop up the image for dimension. I do like this retro style image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this card, it reminds me of my youth!!!!! I used to soak my net underskirts in sugar and hang them out to dry then my skirts would be as wide as these. Ah! memories :)

    Hope you will be a little warmer today, winter seems to last so long doesn't it? At least we have had a few weeks of real sunshine and warmth, could have been our summer, it's raining today LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, and I love that green dress - don't you wish we had such lovely dresses now!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Shirley-Anne love the design and the beautiful delicate oolours.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card Shirley-Anne. The image and colours are perfect for Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these beautiful vintage images in the soft pastel colours. Great matching background! Hope you're keeping well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne