Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Missed me?

Hi there.
Remember me?
I have missed blogging and welcoming you all to my room .

Just mundane life duties for a while  then Daughter , Michelle , and family visited for a few days .
It was great , a real  blast to see them all .Doug and I took them to our favourite parks . Fortunately
there were many koalas, kookaburras and other birds on show so that the Grandchildren could take lots of photos with the new cameras that Granddad had given  them .

But hopefully I can get back into my routine . Have to catch up on blog visits and commenting .

Welcome to my room, for now ,  and thank you for calling in .Many thanks to new followers and visitors .
 I hope that you and yours are well .
I do have some cards to share .

                             Using images from card project on Emporium of Curiosities CD, Kraftyhands
                               Card base , Soft Suede,  SU.
                               Bling , Kraftyhands.

 
#2
Card base and sentiment  , SU. Paper CTMH.
Image , an oldie from Thinking Stamps , OLD STATION .
Bling from Kraftyhands

Die cut boots from   MFT
 
#3
 
                         Christmas card kit from   Kraftyhands  Create -It  issue three, resource DVD -ROM,
                                             adapted for a size C6 card. Bling from my stash . Card base and white
                                             layer from SU. 

                    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. - Margaret Mead

Just a quick reminder now . The October Kraftyhands Challenge will be open on the 7th .We are hoping that we see you entering .

                                      Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Nice to see you blogging again Shirley-Anne, all of these cards are gorgeous
Kevin xx

Donna said...

Welcome back, glad you had a great time, fabulous cards!

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous cards Shirley-Anne love the design and detail, nice to see you back.
Hugs Julie xxx

Monica said...

Three awesome cards there, cannot pick a fave as I like all of them. Glad that you had fun with Michelle and her family. So happy for you.

Lots of love,

Monica