Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Small card big message

Hi there welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .

It is a cool Sunday here in Adelaide . Not much doing here . Have crock pot on with dinner  simmering .

Doug is dozing in front of TV . Dare not go to switch it off because he will swear that he was watching the movie .

In the mean time ....

I am having another go at using some of my scraps and part kits .

I have some images and sentiments left over from a Kaszazz Christmas kit .

So using some new SU  Crumb Cake Note Cards 12.7cmx8.9cm , because they came with envelopes to match I created these little Christmas gems .



Talk about CAS . I think I will make a few more .  May be another scrap  bag emptied .

Would like to enter a challenge or two ...
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-48-anything-goes.html



Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne .

6 comments:

  1. I had to come over from FB to look at your cards - love the cool look!

    Typical man, huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Always a bonus if you can get rid of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, Shirley-Anne! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are as CAS as they can get, and they're great versions of this style! Love the torn paper detail of the one with the heart, so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful Shirley-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just my kind of cards... simple and yet so effective. Love them both.

    Love,

    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne