Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Small card big message

Hi there welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .

It is a cool Sunday here in Adelaide . Not much doing here . Have crock pot on with dinner  simmering .

Doug is dozing in front of TV . Dare not go to switch it off because he will swear that he was watching the movie .

In the mean time ....

I am having another go at using some of my scraps and part kits .

I have some images and sentiments left over from a Kaszazz Christmas kit .

So using some new SU  Crumb Cake Note Cards 12.7cmx8.9cm , because they came with envelopes to match I created these little Christmas gems .



Talk about CAS . I think I will make a few more .  May be another scrap  bag emptied .

Would like to enter a challenge or two ...
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-48-anything-goes.html



Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne .

6 comments:

Mary J said...

I had to come over from FB to look at your cards - love the cool look!

Typical man, huh?!!

Gail said...

Great job! Always a bonus if you can get rid of scraps!

Marsha J Reed said...

Very nice card, Shirley-Anne! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Pia S said...

These are as CAS as they can get, and they're great versions of this style! Love the torn paper detail of the one with the heart, so effective!

Marie-Louise said...

These are both beautiful Shirley-Anne.

Monica said...

Just my kind of cards... simple and yet so effective. Love them both.

Love,

M