Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #13 . It is a colour challenge

Hi there , welcome to my room .
To my  long time  blog  friends and new, thank you for calling in .

Hope that life is good for each of you .

Summer weather has been fiercely hot as of late and crafting has been limited ...but

Happy to share with you my DT card for Christmas Card Challenges




Card base SU , paper kraftyhands, , Image with sentiment found on free digi image site [ I googled but forgot to save site ]


 
Hope that you can join in . love to see your work .
Congrats to Last weeks winner and top 3 .
Don't forget to check out the DT awesome  samples as you  visit the challenge blog
See you there .
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

7 comments:

  1. Great use of those colours Shirley-Anne and I love that pretty image.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how rich and vibrant and pretty is this.

    Thank you for your kind words, Shirley-Ann. You have been such a wonderful part of my blogging.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple elegance and wonderfully Christmasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shirley-Anne! :) Really love your take on the colors here...so pretty!! What a lovely Vintage image too!! I wish it was warm over my way, but we are in the 13 degree mark this morning and I wish it was much warmer, but Spring is coming soon! Thanks for your lovely visit! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne