Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Christmas treat

Hello to my visitors , welcome to my room .
 
I do hope that you and yours are safe and well .
 
Thank you for calling in .
 
This weather here  is a bit tricky to predict.
 Rained a little last night .Which is great by the way . Although it was cloudy all day there were only a few light showers and it was not that cold . Doug and I had to use the car today so no trail blazing .
And it has been like this for a few days now .We used the car on Friday to go to a shopping centre for groceries and coffee with scones where  we enjoyed time  with friends , Fran , Jane and Sandy .
 
Today I am happy to share a DT card for
 
All card stock, sentiment   and paper used are  from SU , the card topper is from
Kraftyhands CD , Fat Luigi's  Kitchen
while the snowflake confetti is from my stash .
 
 
 
Challenge # 20
We hope that you will be inspired by this photo of cookies
 

Our challenge rules are few and simple to follow while our DT are sharing more of their fabulous makes . Hope you will join us having fun creating . As usual , click on their names on the challenge blog or on my side bar to be taken directly to their blogs for more information and to leave them some comment love.

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. That is one lady you want in your house at Christmas to help out, love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute Christmas card, love the browns and is that Mrs. Christmas I see with her pie to keep Santa energized for his big trip, lol.
    Hugs,
    Sandy
    I've been playing catch up again on your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne