Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

OH WHAT FUN!!

Well , here we are again in my craft room ,  snug as bugs in a rug .  Welcome . I see a newbie my circle of craft buddies , thank you for joining me .

Cold and wet here in Adelaide . But some parts of Australia's east coast  have been battered by atrocious weather . Floods ,high seas and blasting winds . A few homes were washed off their foundations , roads washed away and sadly lives have been lost . So I am thinking of all those affected , and  of  all those who are rising to help  the  many  in need .

Sunday brings us to the new challenge from Christmas card Challenges


The challenge theme for this week is  Anything Goes

So I had fun creating this DT card for   #21
Card base and paper from SU . Image from kraftyhands CD, Frosty Friends
Snow flakes , SU set , Snow Burst.[retired I think ]
Bling from my stash .
sentiment for inside from SU set , Christmas Messages.



inside
 
 





 
Thanks to those who entered last week and  congrats to winner ..actually you are all winners to me .
Please pop over to the DT blogs to be inspired by their fabulous makes .


Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.
 
So there you go now just have fun creating
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card again. I hope mother nature calms down. An earthquake in Nepal yesterday has taken 1,800 lives & aftershocks are still felt there. My prayers for those affected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply adorable! So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Shirley-Anne and I love that the inside looks as good as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love the cute image and snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne love the image and colours, sorry to hear about the awful weather and so sad to hear lives are lost.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne