Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Out of our comfort zone

Hi there . I can't believe it is Tuesday again .

Had another fabulous craft morning with Sandy and Fran ..always something to look forward to .

I have a work bench with about  12"square of  available  actual work area. To the left of this clear space   is a stack of regularly used ink pads and some pre folded blank card bases along with some printed images left over from   previous makes   , while to the right is a huge pile of card and paper scraps .So from these piles emerged the ingredients for my contribution .
http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com.au/



I die cut some scallop circles from green card . The teddy image was already as is . The scrap ribbon and flower brad were within arms reach .
My step outside my comfort zone was to create some thing different for a tag .A hidden message space .
Hope that you like my ," using left overs " tag.



Have a great week everyone ,happy crafting .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne