Followers

Monday, July 27, 2015

OOH LA LA!


I'm late , I'm late for a very important date ! So said a very famous rabbit .

Hi everyone . I think that I am in by the skin of my teeth . Just a bit behind this week for my DT tag for Tag Tuesday .

Using my stash again for this tag .

Tag Tuesday theme is Ooh La La !

Blue card  tag base and paper from SU,  while the sassy beach babe image [ topper] is from Kraftyhands .

I like to create different shaped tags . Doesn't always work but I try .

Hubby often says that I am so  trying!



Hope you like .Thanks for lovely comments last week and, you ,
as Clint Eastwood said , "Make my day."
 
Have a great week and happy crafting .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Shirley-Anne such a beautiful tag, love the image, hope your ok.
Hugs Julie xxx

Blogoratti said...

That's an interesting tag, great effort. Greetings!

aussie aNNie said...

Love it Shirley, keeping warm I hope.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}