Followers

Monday, July 27, 2015

OOH LA LA!


I'm late , I'm late for a very important date ! So said a very famous rabbit .

Hi everyone . I think that I am in by the skin of my teeth . Just a bit behind this week for my DT tag for Tag Tuesday .

Using my stash again for this tag .

Tag Tuesday theme is Ooh La La !

Blue card  tag base and paper from SU,  while the sassy beach babe image [ topper] is from Kraftyhands .

I like to create different shaped tags . Doesn't always work but I try .

Hubby often says that I am so  trying!



Hope you like .Thanks for lovely comments last week and, you ,
as Clint Eastwood said , "Make my day."
 
Have a great week and happy crafting .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne such a beautiful tag, love the image, hope your ok.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting tag, great effort. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne