Followers

Friday, July 17, 2015

"Splashes Drips and Dribbles"

Hi every one , welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .

Had a fabulous crafting  afternoon with friend Jane . While Jane made up some cards I caught up with some die cutting . freezing cold outside but we were snug and warm with air con working well .

Now in between creating some new kits for Tuesday girls I quickly made up a tag
 for TAG TUESDAY

The theme is   "Splashes Drips and Dribbles"

The tag itself is made from some watercolour paper
 
I began by putting a couple of drops of  Bashful Blue ink into a saucer of water , dipping a tooth brush into that and flicking onto tag . As you can see a large drop fell so I lifted and tilted tag to make it run the length of tag .using coloured  Folk Art Paper Opaque and Pink liquid pearl  I created stems  flowers and a butterfly .

The words I took from Andrew Duhon, album , The Moorings .

                                 "it's gonna take a little rain
                                        to let the grass beneath us grow "

This tag was a challenge !

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne