Followers

Monday, March 7, 2016

Kraftyhands March challenge

Hi  there . Thanks for calling in . 
Welcome to my room where I do hope that you like my share today .


A shaped card today , from me .




Here I have used the Kraftyhands CD ROM , Summer of 59, beginning with SU  Whisper White to print the kit .

Fabulous papers , toppers and sentiments to print out for other projects too .

Our DT numbers have diminished but not so the stunning projects to inspire you .

Thanks go to the entrants from last month and congrats to the winner .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


6 comments:

  1. So pretty Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley what a pretty card and the design is wonderful as always xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Shirley-Anne. I love the layers and pretty image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, love the rocker style with this one.

    Oh! those were the days when girls were girls! or thought we were LOL. I remember the sugar stiffened petticoats to make sure the skirt stuck out as far as it would go. Ah! memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, lovely colours and design Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Shirley Anne. I love this CD. Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne