Followers

Monday, February 27, 2017

Spring joyfully

Hello visitors , thank you for calling in .
Welcome to my room where tonight I am sharing another Christmas card .Last year I made a card a week so had enough for  me to send / give to   my family and friends with a small number to donate to the Salvos .
I try to include a Christmas card kit in every weekly craft session so I hope that helps my card making buddies with their supplies too .

Old Olive card base, SU , with Matte of dotty paper from my stash . A  doily from SU . Two tags die cut from Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White SU stock .
Metallic enamel  star shapes from SU, Image from SU set , Christmas Cuties and sentiment from SU , Star of Light . White string , from my stash , on tags .


Will enter into this challenge

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com.au/


Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. 

Calvin Coolidge


Catch you again soon ,  cheers  for now , Shirley-Anne .


8 comments:

  1. Lovely image, and love how you have shown him off.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute image and it is a great idea to get an early start on the Christmas cards. This one is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Christmas card love the cute image and the doily, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with such a fun image!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a QT! What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Shirley, I was surprised to see a Christmas card in this challenge. I guess my head is ready for spring. Adorable card and very sweet image. Thank you for sharing your design in our "Go Green" Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne