Followers

Monday, March 27, 2017

Perfect Christmas tag .

Are you a "huggy " sort of person ? You know , always hug your friends when you see them and again when you say bye , catch you later .
 Well that's me , first to hug and last to let go , I think .

Hi there , welcome to my room and thank you for calling in . This is where I give you a huge cyber hug and ask how have you been . I hope that you and yours are well . Have you been crafting lately or is life in general keeping you busy and away from your  desk ?

What about me , you ask . Still finding time short and only limited  blogging . I get to make 3 card  kit sets every week though so got to be happy with that .Oh and I think that I am up to date with visiting those who have left kind words on my posts .

I would like to share my weekly Christmas card make now .

And I would like to enter it into

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-9.html

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/chnc-challenge-326.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html



 
Thick , SU white card base , Gingham paper from my stash . Red ribbon from my stash .
Real Red ,SU for tag .
Printed image from Pinterest onto Whisper White SU card 
Using circle dies to shape the tag 
The tag top was made by using SU  label and small circle punches
The greeting is from a retired SU set , Four The Holidays .


for something different I placed the sentiment on left side of inside as I want to write a lot on the right panel 




I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another, it's about the Christian ethic, it's about kindness.

 Carrie Fisher 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute creation Shirley-Anne. Yes I am a very huggy person.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag with the lovely ribbon and iamge, great insert too.
    I'm huggy too :)
    Hugs to you
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful Christmas card, Shirley. Great catching up with you today. Big Hug,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 326 and my Patterned Paper March challenge – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. I'm a bit late popping round everyone's blog this month... but at least it is still March!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! That image is so cute!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very sweet Christmas card. Love your cute tag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne