Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thoughts of Sympathy


Hello everyone . I am so happy to see you here and I welcome you to my room .
Thank you for calling in so that I can share my card .

This is another sympathy card for my collection and one that I made as a kit for my craft group . 

I had Sandy and Fran  here this morning for a lovely card making session with loads of laughter and chatting . Doug [ my DH] returned from his gopher ride and sat at the end of our craft table to chat with us .Just wish that I could get him interested in punching out some shapes etc for me .


For my card 
SU card stock , Garden Green , Old Olive and Whisper White .
The Gumnut Brush image is from Helen Williams while the the sentiment is made up from a set from Stampendous , Comforting Words. 

 

The matte behind the image has been embossed and I thought that this would be the only embellishing [ if I may call it as such] , I would include for this card .




The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. 

                                         Marcus Tullius Cicero 

                              Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous sympathy card Shirley Anne..difficult to make but this is perfect..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sympathy card. Always a difficult card to make. I like the the image. Always nice to see some Australiana.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne