Followers

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Delightful hearts and daisy.



Still wintry weather . I am happy to say that I am feeling much better this afternoon .
Thanks to all that sent get well  messages .
Great to see you call in to my room to check  if I have been crafting .
I haven't,  but I do have a card that I  made before catching the bug .

This is another using paper from Delightful Daisy DSP along with the punch and stamp set , Daisy Delight .  Thick Whisper White for card base , Some SU yellow card from my stash for mat .Stamped and  punched 3 flowers , giving the top one a yellow centre before joining together off set then adhering to panel with foam dots . Greeting from set , Happy Birthday Gorgeous . Just added little hearts to add to the loveliness


 


Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.

George Eliot 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

4 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card, love the daisies and the blue.
    Glad to hear your better.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you are on the mend, love the pops of yellow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card sweetie and I do love that sentiment, it is very true.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley,

    What an elegant card this is.

    Long time,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne