Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Super, Fantastic and Spectacular

Hi there blog pals and crafting buddies , welcome to my room .
Thanks for calling in .Hope all is well with you and yours .

Not sure if i should be on computer as we just had the loudest thunder clap and whitest lightening strike ever and it has been bucketing down for a while now and getting heavier . Good night for sleeping .

So it will be a quick post as I just want to share a card made this arvo .

White card base with a yellow card matte and yellow  paper back ground all from my stash . All words and stars  on sentiment panel are from a SU set Cake Crazy . The ribbon and bling are also from my stash .

Poor Twiggy is hiding between my legs shaking like a leaf because there are still rumblings of thunder over head .


                                              I'm not afraid of storms,
                            for I'm learning how to sail my ship. 
                                         
                                                        Louisa May Alcott 


                                 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne



1 comment:

  1. A SUPER card Shirley Anne, love the colours and layout.
    Know what you mean about storms we are having a lot of them recently.
    Hope all is well now.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne