Followers

Monday, November 20, 2017

Just the cake


Hello craft pals , welcome to my room . Thank you so much for calling in .
I do hope that you say hello .

Very hot here so staying indoors where it is a lot cooler . Have finished 3 kits for tomorrow morning so not actually card making but sharing on blog instead .

For this card I have used a pre cut SU card base from SU.
This a Sweet Moments Simply Sent card kit .
Had a few cards left over so using up in a different way to that  suggested .
Front image is from Jim Holtz coloured with copics . The sentiment is from Tasty Trucks , set , SU.




Cake from Big Day set , SU . Circle punches from SU.
 

Sentiment for inside is from Big Day as well .

 

This was a pleasant way to pass a hot afternoon .Just hope my girls enjoy making kits this way ..

Wise sayings often fall on barren ground, but a kind word is never thrown away. - Arthur Helps


                                       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creations Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. I do like you crazy bird and have cake is wise advice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne