Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Raise your glass

Hi there crafty friends , visitors and maybe family ..Welcome to my room .
Thank you for calling in . Hope that you are all having a good day .

Wont mention the weather as it has been pretty ordinary as of late .

Thank goodness it is Friday tomorrow and I get to spend time with a couple of friends , chatting , laughing ,  card making and generally expressing our views on world events .

Today I am sharing another  card which may suit  the male in the family .
I have heard of pink champagne and that's about the extent of my knowledge of the beverage .
So you may guess that I have taken a bit of licence with the colouring here .

                                     

The card base is from Kraft card with layer of Pacific Point which has been embossed .This will show up beautifully if you click on the image .  The embossing folder and set of stamps used were freebies from a magazine . I used a SU punch to add sentiments and copics to colour. I added the images and sentiments with Foam dots . 




 The sentiment and image for the inside were from the free  set as well .

  Hoping that this card is suitable for this challenge

               https://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2018/07/75-male-themed.html
                                                                                                   Collection closes in 13d 5h 21m. 

    

                                                        My thought for today 

                                                        There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. - Edith Wharton

                                 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

5 comments:

  1. This looks super Shirley-Anne. I am not allowed to drink so I am missing out in the gorgeous sunshine here.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for our challenge at MAWTT, thanks for joining us, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Ann!
    It's been ages since my last visit or blog activity. Hope all is well with you & Doug.
    Lovely masculine card.
    Hugs,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-Ann
    Great card. Thank you for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne