Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Ready to celebrate


Hi there , you all . Welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .


Let my soul smile through my heart 
and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.

 Paramahansa Yogananda 

Today I am sharing my DT card for the new challenge 

Here I have used one of the sponsors images 

 https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/172377091/digital-stamp-1980s-star-girl-digi?ref=shop_home_active_89

Thank you to this weeks sponsor

https://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonshortbread

Lemon Shortbread Art carries high quality digital stamps and colouring pages for your crafting needs. If you like fantasy, fashion, cute and whimsical art, be sure to check Lemon Shortbread out!
Prize: 3 images 

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!

To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information. 

Thank you to the DT for their beautiful samples that are sure to inspire you to join in on the fun . Will enjoy seeing your entry .

 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne  DT .


5 comments:

  1. So cute but a cool card for a teenager.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Shirley Anne, love the added banner.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Shirley Ann!
    Hope all is well with you & Doug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teen type card and summery fun colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne