Followers

Friday, December 21, 2018

Sending love


         Hello there , welcome to my room .
Thank you for calling in . I hope that you like my card made recently .
 I found this topper of flowers and message square when searching for Sympathy floral toppers on Pinterest .

                                     

 

Card is Shimmery White from SU as is the sentiment although retired stamp set .I embossed the first layer with SU Big Shot  Fluttering Textured Impressions  folder . 

I also would like to remind you that you only have a few days to enter into the TTCRD challenge which is always anything goes .


Would love to see your  project there . 

Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.

P. J. O'Rourke 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!...popping by to Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A VERY Beautiful card Shirley-Anne.
    Faith
    x
    Happy Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Shirley-Anne. Merry Christmas to you & your family & a Very Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne