Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Birthday wishes

Hello visitors .Thank you for calling in .
Welcome to my room where I am happy to share some time with you .Still getting the blogging groove going here , trying to post on a regular basis .

I must say that I am enjoying the visits to some of my oldest fellow crafters pages ...Not that they are necessarily old in years I mean , you know but  that they have been sharing their makes for quite some time ...WHEW! I hope I got outa that one ok LOL

Adelaide ,in fact quite a large portion of Australia is , like,very hot ,sweltering in fact .Just googled  the temperature here in Adelaide and it is 43 degrees . You know , that info does not make me feel any better ...

But ,sharing my make for today will definitely raise my spirits .


This sweet card  has a SU Thick Whisper White   card base .I am using retired card Tangerine Tango and some Gingham paper from my stash as mattes for my labels and the sentiment, which is from SU  Best Bunny stamp set . The floral image is from Bloom and Grow cut with Budding Blooms dies Both SU products .
The labels once adhered together are added to card front with foam dots just so message pops a bit .
I coloured  floral spray  with SU water colour  inks  and an aqua pen .
Not one for a lot of embellishing I just added a little heart to top of label .

A challenge I will enter
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/12/anything-goes-challenge-our-last-for.html

  Well that's it for today and I hope if stayed for a while that you liked my make

     Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .



6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne. Yes I am so sorry for the people in Australia what with all the fear of all the bush fires as well.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx😁😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the orange/tangerine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and so vibrant with all the brightness. Love the flowers at the bottom.

    Hope you and Doug are surviving the heat. Sending you cooling wishes.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Nice and bright, just gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background to your beautiful flowers Shirley Anne. Lovely colours

    I hope you have lower temps soon and the humidity is low, which will make it not toooooo bad then. We had temperatures in the 50's in Saudi when we lived there but with humidity so low it was bearable - Just.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stay cool Shirley-Anne :) greetings from fellow Adelaidian :) CathyC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne