Followers

Monday, December 30, 2019

On your special day



                    Hi there crafty pals , welcome to my room .
                         Thank you for calling in .

I have been making a kit ,today, for the new year workshops . My friends are avid experienced card makers so it is not as though I am actually teaching anything .Instead I  create  kits for them to make up while we chat , compare new purchases and   share news  about our lives  generally.


 
 

Among my card stash I found lots of SU  note cards which I mostly use as thank you cards but because I do have a lot , I am making a few small cards as birthday cards . 

With this one I have used 6''x6'' DSP from the Brights pack and covered the front
Then I added a panel   of lighter blue card with a smaller white panel for image and sentiment . 
Both the image and the sentiments are from retired SU  sets . 
Water coloured the image  using SU inks 
Just added a few candy dots for interest .

There was a good sized piece of the paper left so I used it for the inside of card with a die cut label for greeting . 


I do hope that you enjoyed my share today . I do appreciate comments if you would care to leave   one I will return the visit .

Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come.

                     Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .            


2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie card Shirley Anne, you'll have a wonderful time making this with all your crafty friends.
    Happy New Year.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute & adorable Shirley-Anne. Happy New Year sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne