Followers

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Last Christmas card 2019

Hello visitors 
Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in . 

Merry Christmas to all my Family ,friends and visitors here .
May the New Year that follows
bring you all that you are hoping for .

To share today is most likely the last Christmas card for 2019

I found an unmade kit in my stash  and although it is of non traditional Christmas colours I 
Think that I can make it work .



Basic Black card base .White card stock as  inside card base 


Inside front with Pinterest found Father Christmas image fussy cut
and tree from SU set Winter Woods.


Sentiment from SU set Watercolor Christmas 
Hope that you found this unusual fold card interesting 
Now before you go , there is another card which I am keen to share .

Just had to share a beautiful card sent to me from Carmen Barnes 
Love the shadow technique with the sentiment and that gorgeous butterfly.
I appreciate it Carmen . Thanks for allowing me to share .


And now to close my post . 

The most precious gift you can give is your time .To give of your time freely , happily and generously can enrich your own life too .

Friends can help you celebrate good times and provide support during bad timesFriends prevent loneliness and give you a chance to offer needed companionship, too. Friends can also: Increase your sense of belonging and purpose.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 
PS .Did I make it work?


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with those folds Shirley-Anne and yes you made it work,lovely font on the sentiment I love non tradtional colours too sometimes..Merry Christmas and have a safe,healthy and Happy New Year 2020..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your non-traditional Christmas card, Shirley-Anne and the Pinterest inspired Santa. He is so cute.
    The card from Carmen to you is cheerful and vibrant too.

    Love and belated Merry Christmas,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations Shirley-Anne. Belated Merry Christmas & an early Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne