Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Next Tuesday's make and takes

The first card , thinking of you ,
is from Lovely Lilac
Card stock with panels of Ruby Red  and Confetti White.
Not sure if you have picked it up but I have 2nd generation stamped flower at top of card . I used
confetti white instead of whisper white
cardstock because I wanted to achieve
a muted image effect. I used markers to colour image.
Stamp sets used were
Friendly Flowers, Live your Dream,
Trendy trees

 
 
 
 
 
 
           Card #2 is from Really Rust
 
My favourite colours are from the                                                         

Earth Elements range .
I like the combined colours of Really Rust
and Chocolate Chip. I used large background stamp
‘ Sanded’ on the card front and W/White strip
before overstamping flower twig from set
‘ Artfully Asian’ . I distressed top and bottom
edges of it before adhering to choc chip strip.
Best Wishes greeting from Vintage Labels set.
I used Word Window punch over words to create
strip to place over bottom of stem.


I have almost used all this DSP                                                               


‘Tea Party’ which I love . Not fussy
cutting the flowers this time but using
it as a background , matted onto                                                                        
Whisper White then on the Sage Shadow
card. I stamped greeting, Best Wishes, onto
scrap W/White In Garden Green .
I placed this behind the oval punch out
in the regal Rose strip after which I used
the Horizontal Slot to punch either side
So that I could pass ribbon through.
Two flower with brad centre embellishments
Were then placed on either side .


   





   I really enjoyed making these today hoping that you like them too.                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards... love the first and the last one.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne