Followers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Another for Mother

It may be a holiday here in SA,  but as most women will know,  there will always be mundane duties to perform regardless. Happily there was time this afternoon to make one more card . This one was a really quick card.    The card is black from SU , the reversable  paper is from Christina Re. The image, Heather-E-196HK,  and words, from Hero Arts,  are on Whisper White SU. I used SU markers to colour.  Do you see what I meant when I said , on an earlier post here, that I dont embellish much on my cards ?
Any way hope you found my blog interesting and thank you for browsing .
Shirley-Anne                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne