Followers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A card for mother

Went back to old card making  programmes I have on my computer tonight , trawling for inspiration. Found this little image and came up with this card .
Just used what was on my bench here . Confetti White and Garden green  card stock  and  DSP , SU.
Ribbon and flowers with brads  embellishments and Aussie stamps&crafts greeting.
My time management skills are a bit rusty as I had wanted to do more with sponging blocks....ahhh well always another day!
Cheers , enjoy your Sunday.  Shirley-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful card Shirley-Anne!!! THat image was a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Love this card, just gorgeous! I have a little something for you to collect over at my blog.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne