Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

70th Birthday Card for Male

Hi there. Hope that you and yours are well ,escaping the the flu virus that seems to be rampant here.
At least the worst is over for hubby and myself.
Tonight I had to make a card for one of Doug's old school chums  and luckily they both like vintage cars because that was the image I had chosen to use .
Choc Chip , Creamy Caramel , Going Grey , Brocade Blue and Bashful Blue chosen . Inks  Basic Brown and Not Quite Navy.
Birthday tag is SU Lots of Tags Dies.
Stamps, SU Three Thoughts and EK Brush Numbers and      
            Large Car from Kaszazz
Ribbon  and brads SU 
Cuttlebug and corner rounder as accessories .











This is how I completed the inside with a computer generated greeting .





Nothing fancy here but the recipiant is not a flower man          
so I  think he will like it , as I  hope you do too.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic mans card Shirley Anne, fantastic papers for the image, I love making male cards...so pleased you and your husband are over the worst take care of yourself
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne