Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 70th

Hello again . Hope you have had a great day . Thank you for popping in to see me .
Just a quick, quick card tonight . I had a full on morning of card making then house work this afternoon so I am in for an early night I think . Must be getting old .


The gentleman I made this card for loves the race horses so as this is the only horse image I have it has been quite a challenge . I love my Big Shot and all the embossing folders I have as they do make it a bit easier  . My tip for the day would have to be when you buy these folders and or cutting dies it's a good idea to record what they are called . Generally there are no names on them so once packaging is thrown away then it is easy to forget what they are.
Any way sorry for short posting . Wednesday is another day and  I have lots of kits to make . Hope you all get some crafting done tonight and I will catch you again soon
           Cheers for now Shirley-anne

4 comments:

  1. He sure will be pleased with this Shirley-Anne. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that embossing it looks like the Jockey's silks -how clever! The gentleman will love this card for sure!
    Lsia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect card for your horse racing friend and I love the teeny horse
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The horse image is great! And I really like the DSP you have used. Fantastic male card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne