Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

#2 Sarah Hurley Challenge

Hi there again ..this is fun ! Welcome again today , to my room . This is my second posting for today and as heading implies , I have entered into another of Sarah Hurley's Challenges . This time it is Challenge 9
,Polka Dots and Circles . [ just scraping in by the skin of my teeth or the blade of my cutter] ..LOL
http://sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-9-polka-dots-and-circles.html is the place to find the details .

Again I have used Chocolate Chip as card base with SU dsp as mat . I placed  a dotty brown rectangle onto floral paper and fussy cut 2  flowers  and stem just enough to slip rectangle under .
I wrapped ribbon  behind floral dsp and over rectangle  before adding  lighter coloured dot tag with music circle with foam SU dimensials. Then I added the bow.
Apart from the Challenges , there are some motivational creations shared and it is definately worth a visit .
http://sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-9-polka-dots-and-circles.html
 Now don't forget this is my second post for today so please scroll down to see my other entry .
Hope you like these cards today . Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

7 comments:

  1. another fantastic card, you are on a roll.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those fantastic colours and the papers are just out of the world... Love it all.

    Yaaah! Atlast I can see you on my reading list.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne. This is so different but beautiful. I love the gorgeous colours and the design is great. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great papers, love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, this is fantastic. love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow again another stunner - those DP's are just fabulous . LOve the ribbon.. thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley challenges
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the musical notes punched out and made a focal point. That is so unique and a wonderful idea. I love this card. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne