Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

ATC to share

Hello everyone . Thank you for calling in . Hope that your day has been filled with love and affection.
My afternoon was spent with a dear friend , stamping , sharing tips hints and ideas. Thanks Kay . We are both hobby Stampin'Up demonstrators who enjoy each others company .
I'm sharing the Spring like  ATC she had given me . It was for a Paper Piecing Swap. It is so bright and I love it .
My card for today is using new set , Just Believe.
The card base is the new Pear Pizzazz, with a mat of dsp from Simply Scrappin' set, Love Birds .
I stamped circle  images on Whisper White then punched out using SU circle punch . Inks used are Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride. Markers used for sentiment and label. 
Added bird image in Basic Black from set Silhouette Sentiments. 
Circles are added flat while tag and sentiment is 3D.
Love the new colours that I have so far. 
Hope you enjoyed your visit , catch you again soon . 
Cheers Shirley-Anne 

7 comments:

  1. WOW Shirley-Anne. These are fabulous. Your ATC is cute, love the flower.
    Your card is so very different. I love the paper for the backdrop and then the circles all different colours of the same disign and that beautiful centrepiece. What a wonderful creation. I love it.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shirley, both cards are beautiful. I love the pear pizzazz! The bird and the sentiment pulls the card together perfectly! TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC and your card is lovely so fresh - loving these new In Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SHirley_Anne, 2 gorgeous cards, love them both. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome ATC1


    And love your card, great stamps there! Your leading me astray with stampin up products! teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend's ATC is really beautiful. I LOVE your card and the circle images you created. Such beautiful colors! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the circle image. Looks wonderful in different colours and the background paper is very pretty.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne