Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blue Bird in the pink

Hello and welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in and I hope you enjoy your visit .
I have a swap card from a friend Ally to share with you today , so before I post my card , here it is .
I love the arrangement of image and swirls , oops sorry I just noticed that  the bow turned around a bit and has covered Happy Birthday sentiment on the tag . Thanks Ally for bundle of extras included .
Today I had a spell from workshop cards and decided to create what I think is a pretty card .

 Using Pink Pirouette card stock for card base and top layer and
centre tag , pink ribbon, brads  and flower I decided to add a little colour with blue bird  from set, Asian Artistry.
The embossing was created with Big Shot and textured Impressions folder.













I then carried on the theme in pink for the inside of  the card.

















Really happy with my break from workshop cards today . Hope that you like this card too.
Catch you again  soon , cheers Shirley-Anne .

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and the inside is just as pretty as the front. I love the embossing folder you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous birdcage card from Ally!


    and I love your pink embossed fabulousness too! Great bluebird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a stunner Shirley and I wouldnt have noticed about the bow...when my ends wont go where their told I use a foam pad to stick it in place
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 gorgeous cards for us to look at. really lovely Shirley_Anne.
    hugs chris xzx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card, did you sponge any colours onto the card after you embossed? looks like you did and there is a definite tone there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. Love the embossing and the pink! I REALLY love the card you have posted at the top of your blog, it is stunning. I did not want to leave a comment under that post, I live in US and did not want to mess up your drawing. Keep creating, I always look forward to what you will make next.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this card is after my heart... pink is always so pretty. The inside is as good as making another card.

    The embossing looks really nice.

    Shirley-Anne, I love your cards. So different!

    Hope you are doing well...

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne