Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Challenge for http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/

Hooray , the sun is shining beautifully today . Adelaide is basking in Spring sunshine . Life is good .
Hello everyone , I hope the day is just as beautiful where ever you are .
Welcome to my room .
Today I share with you a card I am entering into a challenge from http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/ 
and to see details click  http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-65-to-do-list.html
"So onto our project for the next week. Your 'To Do' to enter this challenge is to cross at least THREE things off the list and put them on your card/project."
This an excerpt from the blog.



1. Two different patterned papers
                                                         2. A button (or more)
                                                       3. Glitter
                                                       4. A key
                                                       5. A vintage image
                                                        6. Some leaves
                                                       7. A new technique
                                                        8. Embossing , heat  or dry.
From this list I chose  1.. two different dsp
                                 2.   Buttons
                                  3.  A vintage image
                                  4  embossing , dry.
SU Handsome Hunter was used for card base . Patterned paper, lace  and bows are from my old stash . I used  Perfect Polka dot embossing folder,  top note diecut and  Buttons #5 dies with Big Shot .
Vintage image is from graphic45" Sweetheart of Mine" .
Hope that I  have met all that I needed to in order to qualify for entry .
I felt that spring influence when creating this . Hope that you like it .
Catch you later , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

  1. awesome pick 3! love the card you made! great image and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SHirley-Anne this is so fablous, love the lace, its just so perfect. hugs chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting card Shsirley-Anne! Love the image and addition of lace is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley Anne - what a great take on our to do list ..LOve that vintage image and the lace fits so well.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)
    ps you could also enter your card into last weeks challenge at Sarah Hurley challenges where the theme is polka dots and circles - that challenge doesn't close till Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great card! love that vintage image.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Ah this is lovely I really like the colours and your image, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love the image and the lace.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Shirley-Anne it is absolutely perfect for my challenge at MAWTT. I am so pleased you have shared it with us this week and I hope we will see some more of your lovely creations.
    Luv Brenda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne