Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dedicated to friends

Hi there you all . Hope every thing is Honkey Dorey in your world . A sure sign of better weather here as Doug  gophered and I walked for our coffee this morning . It is still overcast but no sign of rain so we took a chance . And as I love walking , it was so good to get out in the fresh air .
This morning I really want to thank Ally for the beautiful book mark she sent to me as a swap
I do love lavender and all shades of purple so this suits me to a tee. I really love the punched edging here as well.
Next a huge thank you to Annmaree at  http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/
for the little cute images she sent recently . I have shared  them here  on two Christmas cards .  Will add them to my Christmas card  challenge number . This began with Robyn at   http://rainbowsbyrobyn.blogspot.com/  setting the challenge to make 50 Christmas cards by 1st December.
You find my creations under the label here , Christmas wishes .

And close ups of  images  from Annmaree .


If only we could  get the whole world into papercrafting , it would be a much kinder place , I am sure .
Thank you for visiting my blog and I'll catch you again soon . Cheers Shirley-Anne.

6 comments:

Annmaree said...

OH how awesome, you did amazing with the coloring, on such small images!!!

Way to go, gorgeous cards!

Thanks so much for the mention!

Lisa Jane said...

LOvely little bookmark - that was a wonderful gift and love the two little xmas cards - cute or what?
Lisa ;)

chris said...

Such a lot of beautiful work.
hugs chris xx

Michelle said...

Two more fantastic Christmas cards! those little teddy bears are so cute. Great colouring and I love the sponging around the edges, I still cant do that nicely.
Michelle :-)

Monica said...

Love the book mark and the cards are just so cute. I like the first teddy bear - he is huggable. How did you sponge soooo... well? I always make a shabby mess of it and think it looks great. :(

xxx Monica

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so lovely, what lovely makes. Kim