Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eat cake

Hello everyone. Welcome to my  room . The days are getting longer but the sun is not yet stronger, so still low temperatures here . Where ever you are,  here's hoping that you are high and dry and as comfy as you can be.
I had a wonderful Sunday afternoon with a couple of craft friends making cards . I had the wireless going in the background and we were singing along and there was even a jig or two ....well a hip  swivel of sorts ..when we stood to stamp. But generally lots of laughter . Thanks for the company ladies.
Any way to my card for the day . One  using another of the inchies from set , Cute by the Inch.




The card base is from White Gloss . I punched 9x  1 1/4" squares  from dsp and laid them in centre  with small gap between each. on the bottom one I 3D  added the stamped  cup cake image. I had cut this out
leaving a small  wavy white border .


I then doodled a freehand rough border around the lot,  leaving space at the top  for the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments inked  in Chocolate Chip
Hope you like this card . I love the inchies set  and just know I'll be using it again .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-anne.

6 comments:

  1. You seemed to have a nice Sunday, Shirley-Anne...

    This card is fab. Love the colours and the cup cake. Such a pretty, pastel card.

    Thanks for visiting me.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card - love the patchwork effect
    Lisa ;)
    Thanks for your good wishes - am feeling much better today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the combination of patterned papers is very pretty and I think your doodling looks very effective.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley_Anne, this is so wonderful. love it. I love the paper patched squares, it brill.
    its cold here my heating isnt working as well as it could be, more expence!
    sat in a blanket but all snuggly.
    back soon love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this Shirley-Anne............fabulous colours and what a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the patchwork effect here, so fun!!!

    and great stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne