Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Friend to Friend with music and flower.

Hello there . Hope that you are all well and found some time to enjoy some crafting today . Be it stamping or sticking or blog browsing or reading craft magazines  or even buying some much needed supplies. I love shopping . But I love creating cards more!
Now I am sorry that this is another card with the music sheet from new DSP Newsprint. But it is only a little on show .


All ingredients are from SU except for the Rhinestones and ribbon  from my stash . The sentiment is from set Pocket Silhouettes.
I actually diecut three topnotes , trimmed and  layered music sheet and  green gingham onto main topnote . I had punched three circles in gingham  piece to expose some of the music. Added an Old Olive panel with brown gingham ribbon attatched .
Not sure about this one yet . Will leave it on shelf to consider it for a day or two . Did not quite turn out as I had pictured it .
Any way , what do you think?
Catch you again soon , cheers shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. I think it is lovely. You really are showcasing that music sheet paper beautifully.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne. Love the design with the addition of the music discs. The gingham papers and ribbon go so well together, so complimentary and that sentiment is beautiful on the green card with gemstones. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving you use of the music manuscript. love the little circles and the label die
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours - the checks look so smart specially the ribbon.

    The music notes look great - one can never tire of them.

    Thanks for your lovely comment.

    You asked me a question - what is my fave style?

    Well, Shirley-Anne, that is a tough one... but I love the old tattered, vintage look. But then I have all kinds of clientele so I try and cater to them. Don't know whether I succeed but try I do...

    And of late my conscience has been haunting me to be more green and respectful of Mother Earth. So I try and recycle or use eco-friendly products.

    Much love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. great design!!! and love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne