Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get Sketchy Card Challenge

This is getting to be a habit ! I think blogging and entering challenges is addictive ..Hi every one , this is my second post  for today but it will be a quick entry cause I am not sure when the cutoff date is for this challenge .
To see some fine examples and the sketch to use for the challenge click here.
In the meantime here's my entry .
Apart from the Prima Flowers and the rhinestones from my stash , all ingredients are from SU
Hope that I have made it in time .
Cheers for now Shirley-Anne

5 comments:

  1. Stunning colours Shirley-Anne, love the flowers and the beautiful shading around the card edge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo... pretty. Love the ethnic motifs. And the two flowers on the top left are to die for. Stunning!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a really pretty card Shirley Anne.. i love the discs and the flowers
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, loving the pinks and purples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love the pink and purple combo.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne