Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

A great day wish.

Hi there and welcome to my room . Hope that you are all well.
I don't know where Spring has gone but it is back to being cold here in Adelaide today . Thank you to all who sent wishes for Happy Anniversary to myself and MWH. Just made me feel as though I belonged to a large happy family ..
Today , being Monday , it is time to place a card to share on, click  Michelle's Make it Monday 
Here is mine for this week .
This card is made with some retired DSP from SU. So glad I bought a few pks before too late
The greeting from Every Day Messages from Stampendous was inked in Soft Suede, on blue scrap from stash . I am sorry I can't name flower images as they were given to me  by  Sandy . I adhered them all to blue card  leaving small border,  placed two on card front with third image mounted on foam tape and 3D in middle of  and overlapping 1st two .
And because the inside is patterned I used a topnote diecut by Big Shot for any sentiment I will add later .
Hope that you like it . Now if you have a little creation , be it scrapbooking , altered thingys , Tags,  ATCs or any thing at all that you have the right to share then come on please do . You can check out the rest of
Michelle's  Blog while you are there
                                                           Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne

9 comments:

  1. more gorgeous stamps!

    Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has to be one of my all time favourites of yours. I LOVE this DP. Your layout is beautiful, very effective.
    The inside of your card is just as beautiful too.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne. Thios is beautiful. Love the design and the gorgeous colours, so pretty. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-Anne, just been through your blog, and your cards are beautiful, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.... well it was 27 today in Sydney... very warm indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so soft... love the colours and the flower images fit in so well.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. The inside of the card is so nice as well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Michelle - this is one of my favourites too. beautiful colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this SU papers as well. Lovely card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley, love what you have done with the flower images I stamped for you. They were a flower series by Hero Arts. Just love them!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne