Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Jolly Christmas

Hello , welcome to my room . Very quiet here today with home duties being the order of the day . So very late making it into my room and a bit later posting . . Still making kits for Tuesday using the Christmas set , A Holly Jolly Christmas.

Cardstock for this one , Pacific Point , Whisper White , Pumpkin Pie and dsp. Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie  ink . Scallop oval punch Top Note Dies.
     This one is my fav for day . Handsome Hunter card base with Whisper White, Rose Red and Sage Shadow . Wide ribbon  and gold brads   from stash. I used  1 3/4" circle punched mat   for  image in Rose Red ink.
Good news for the day is that my Son  and his family have made it safely to Michelle's and now I hope that the weather will be kind while they are there . I am sure that there will be lots of tears and laughter tonight as they recount some childhood memories. Have a wonderful time you lot .
I will add these two  Christmas cards to my tally and I must check with Robyn and Sue 's blogs to see how they are progressing . Check my side bar for their links as there are many amazing creations on show in each.
Catch you all again soon , thank you for calling in . Take a moment to leave a comment so I can visit you too. Cheers for now Shirley-Anne.      

6 comments:

  1. Fun Santa! he looks great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable. Is the little santa a stamp? I can't wait to start making Christmas cards and projects. Since this is my first year scrapping I don't have any Christmas paper, or cartridges. Can't wait till some paper comes out and I am also purchasing Winter Frolic Christmas cartridge. Have to pick out a stamp set too from SU! TFS

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley Anne, these 2 look fabulous, love this stamp set. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Christmas cards Shirley-Anne!!!
    I'm checking out all the new SU goodies tomorrow yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley Anne - i just love that Santa .. he is so retro. The tartan on the second card is really festive.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-Anne-please DON"T check out how Robyn is going- it is shameful!! Good on you for keeping on with the challenge even when all others have fallen off the wagon!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne