Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Sarah Hurley Challenge

Hello and welcome to my room , where I hope that you will enjoy the visit and maybe find some thing/ idea to take away for your next project.
Since I have two weeks break from making kits I have found some challenges that I feel I can enter with my simple creations without feeling too pressured . Here is one for Sarah Hurley 's Challenge 10 . AUTUMN
Without any fanfare here is my card


I used Chocolate Chip for card base with mat of  SU dsp. Two rectangles of Chocolate Chip and More Mustard as centre focal point and a tag from Graphic45 Botanical Collections . Extra used is a SU Rhinestone Fire Circle Brad.
Now to find out what else I must do to enter . You still have a little time to enter as you can see even a 10 minute card can be entered .
Check out the blog for details  http://sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-10-autumn.html
Hope that saw something that inspired you to do a little craft today .
Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love the stamp like image
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why I am such a big fan of your cards... because of the simplicity of your style. But this is awesome... so effective and the stamp is lovely.

    Great make! You are almost tempting me to enter... may be I will, who knows?

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. Stunning image and the papers and design are just perfect. It is so beautifully co-ordinated. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did I miss this one, its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Shirley Anne - i love the autumnal feel to this card - the papers are gorgeous. Beautiful colours
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley-Anne, this is lovely. Your cards may be "simple" but there is a real talent in putting a few elements together and having them work as well as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background paper. Love the stamp on the tag. Great idea on tis! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne