Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still Autumn tones

Hi there . I'm thrilled that you are visiting and I will  be even more so If you leave a comment and your link so I can return the favour. I love blog browsing .
Tonight I have made a card with lots of scrappy bits . I hope that they all go together .
Some Taffeta Ribbon , flowers, tag, vintage paper and some mesh ribbon . The only recent product are the rhinestone brads from SU .
Big day at workshop today ..lots of fun and laughter .Thank you for your company today girls .
Then Doug and I did huge shop so now I am ready to close shop here .
Hope that you checked out other of my  posts  while you were here, if you are a new visitor.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. awesome, love the autumn tones!!!

    Its great ot use up the bits and peices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a posh card, Shirley-Anne. Everything is so smart anc stylish about this card. Love your taste as always...

    xxx M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful love the flowers and the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne