Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Water Colour background

Hi there everyone . Thanks for popping in . Hope that you are happily crafting .
This is the first time that I have used my watercolour pencils for a background. And I would like to enter it into a challenge of that theme by http://www.stampinmoments.com/
Sorry about picture . I did not think about that when I created light background .
I used SU Watercolour Pencils,  an Aqua pen and SU Water Colour paper. The grass images and sentiment inked in Soft Suede,  is from set, Just Believe , while the butterfly is from set  , Every Moment. I adhered this to Kraft card , leaving small border then onto Chocolate Chip card base.
Am entering this creation into challenge , details of which are here .
There are some great previews shared here and tutorials .
Hope you like my card.
Catch you again soon, cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

  1. I zoomed in on the photo and the background looks amazing. I really like the effect you have created.
    Wonderful card.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shirley Anne......Andrea will love this I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful Shirley Anne! I am liking this set more and more. The background really adds some "WOW" factor to the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Shirley-Anne! I love that you angled your colouring, it looks incredible! I'm going to have to try this!
    Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little scene - and your background is perfect to go with it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great choice of colours again Shirley-Anne, loving the subtle background, fabulous for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card... love the flowers and the backgroud is amazing. Love it!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, great background and stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne