Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Christmas Card 2011.

Hello everyone . Welcome to my room where it is so cool ...that's not " hip speak" , it really is cool in here .  I don't think I have ever been labeled as " cool' . It must be 40 degrees outside here in Adelaide .

A little group which I have joined is banding together to share our Christmas cards for 2011.
This will be my first to share .

                                                                            Recipe
                                                          Whisper White , Red card.
                                                           Unknown diecut frame
                                                            Image ,  micey day, from Penny Black.
                                                            Brilliant Blue , Soft Suede, inks
                                                             Sentiment , Festive Favorites.
                                                             Various markers to colour.
Now,  if I want to have one a week made,  then I am behind already so expect a couple of quick ones soon .
                             Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

6 comments:

  1. Hi

    Well done you for being so super organised.

    This is a fun Christmas card with this cute image. I like the clean and simple style.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats something I really should do too, so then I will have Christmas Cards to send to everyone come December!

    Love this card the image is SO cute, love mice!

    LOL, and You ARE Cool Shirley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you have used this image as a Christmas card, its a greta idea, and so gorgeous. hope you and yours are all ok , love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its soooo cute Shirley - I love that die cut topper .. i must keep up with your this week
    Lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. phew thank goodness I read your post Shirley I thought I had nodded off for a few months lol...your card is gorgeous, I love the clean and simple layout it suits the image beautifully...good idea to make one a week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the freshness of this card. The white and red and the border trim.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne