Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Flowers

Good afternoon everyone. Welcome to my room . Just spoke to our Son in Roxby Downs and the temperature there is over 40 . I think it is that here too. I'm here thinking of Mina , who has often suggested that I could send some of our warm weather her way as it is snowing in her area . Well Mina please take it!!
I am so over hot ...
Any way , remember a few days ago when I said that I would like to try and add more embellishment to my cards . Here is another of my attempts to do just that .
 
recipe
SU retired card stock , Whisper White .
Dot embossing folder , Big Shot
Diecut, Movers and Shakers , Jim Holtz
Image 'spring is back' Sarah kay
Basic brown ink
Various Markers .
Border punch Fiskars
Stampin'dimensionals.
Flowers , green leaves , rhinestones and ribbon from my stash .

I think that it is harder to add more to C6 size cards than the larger square cards but I think I am getting the hang of adding bits .
Hope you like the card I share today .
catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne




9 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card, such a sweet image. Your colouring looks terrific and the flower arrangement is beautiful. I think you are definitely getting the hang of it.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shirley - the image is so sweet and that embossed background and punched border is fabulous
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh roll on summer here, it seems like winter is going on forever.
    Your card is just gorgeous, wonderful flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shirley-Anne. This is simply gorgeous. Cute image and I adore the flower display, it really highlights your image. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorjuss hun, i think it has just enough emblies on it. well done working with c6

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, I love Sarah Kay images, and love the embossing and all the pretty flowers!

    Like, Awesome! lol had to put that in ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I dont want maybe that much Shirley, I will split it with you lol...I have problems adding embellishments too and when I add then it just looked cluttered...your is perfectly balanced
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit over hot too Shirley Anne!!! Love your pretty card thought Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card! So girly and lovely colours as well. Love the flowers and the coloring is awesome...
    I hope the warmth you want to send Mina reaches her intact! Lol! This has been a miserable winter...

    Happy crafting,
    Monicaf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne