Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Get Well

Happy New Year to all my friends , old and new . May health and Happiness be yours in abundance .
Too late a night last night . Not that I saw the new year in,  but was woken by others celebrating . I tell you this only because I had a nanny nap this afternoon instead of making a card . So instead I will share one I prepared earlier .  Hello , thank you for popping in on this first day of 2011. Welcome to my room .
Not a great photo ..as I recall it was overcast when I took picture .
The sentiment  " get well wishes " is from Teen Tiny Sentiments The silhouette image is , Upsy Daisy set.
Card and dsp are SU stock . Ink Old Olive .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and Doug - hope its a great year for you both.
    Love the image on this card and the pink is so pretty
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always Shirley-Ann. Those fireworks get louder and louder. I think I might have a cat nap myself.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne I fancy a a nanny nap, am I allowed a 47! fabulous card.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a happy 1.1.11 Hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've been bad with the commenting lately!

    Thanks for the well wishes, I wish you all the best in 20!!

    I love pinks and greens together, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shirley-Anne. This is beautiful. Love the colour combo and the image is so delicate and very pretty. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, I love the paper and this set is so versatile.

    Happy birthday for today 2nd Jan!!

    Love

    Michelle XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Love these two colors together. Happy New Year Shirley-anne! I hope it is filled with all the best there is to offer! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne