Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pillow Boxes

Hello everyone , welcome to my room . Hope that you are all well and enjoying some craft time .
Just a quick blog tonight because I would like to browse other blogs and see if there  are any challenges that I might be able to enter . 
I will share some thing I tried in my craft morning . Using my bigz Die , Pillow Box and varied
SU card stock along with more from my stash , this is what one of our projects was today.



Once my friends had die cut their 3 boxes I just brought out my stash of flowers ,  ribbons ,brads and stamps and left them to it . These on show here were my examples to inspire them ....hopefully . I think showed them the possible varied embellishing that could be used .
Hope you found them interesting .
Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne

9 comments:

  1. I love these pillow boxes, awesome idea!

    Love the easter rabbit, and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute- Love the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whata cute little boxes ... i can just imagine them filled with little chocolate eggs lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    Love the first and the last pillow box... wow! Your friends are so lucky to have three different variations of design. Wish I lived close by...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pillow boxes are so cute! I've never tried making these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so gorgeous. hope you are ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Shirley these are stunning...beautiful boxes that would make any gift extra special
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pillow boxes. Great idea for your craft morning, so versatile.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet little pillow boxes - just perfect for small gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne