Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bird and buttons

Hello every one . Welcome to my room . Yawn.........Oh no sorry it's not you , it's me . I think everything is catching up with me and it is very humid and hot here today . I feel flat!!
Still I did manage a card after lunch and I share it now . I think it reflects how I feel because it is not a very bright card .
                                                                       Recipe
                                                                                            Card and DSP SU
                                                                                 Two-step Bird extra large  punch,
                                                                                 Sizzlits Die, Buttons#5
                                                                                  Soft Suede ink,
                                                                                   Jim Holtz Styled labels diecut .
                                                                                     Image,   Kaszazz 
                                                                                          Jute from stash .
I cut the label first then inked the image . I placed the label over a part of the inked image hoping it would fit nicely inside it [ the label]  and was pleased with the result .
Thanks for calling in to see me , catch you again soon . Cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. hope you feel refreshed tomorrow lol.. but you have had a lot on your mind!
    Love the stripey DP , great colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean with the heat, it just makes you feel 'meh'.

    But I do love this card, great diecuts, LOVE that stamp with the musical instruments, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card... love the birds and the vintage colours.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne