Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey Hey It's Monday

Hi there blog pals . Welcome to my room . Hope that only good things are happening for you all right now .
Not a bad start to a Monday Morning . Fresh and crisp still , as the sun has no real strength to its shine yet .
Being Monday I get to chat about ' Make it Monday '.
Is this a popular sharing place or what??
Again about 200 lovely paper projects on show. Thank you to each and every blogger .
Congratulations to both winners from last week .
This week our sponsor is ...
                                                                                                        http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.com/
                                                        http://www.platypuscreekstamps.com.au/                                                    


                                                       Prize...                              
                               A$20 gift voucher to either Platypus Creek Stamps or Platypus Digitals
And a joyful part of this DT gig is that I get to choose a favourite entry .
Which is this week  number 158, Doris.

I loved how the sentiment really suited the image . Well done Doris.
I have used an image from our sponsor this morning , The Dove .I printed it out and resized it to suit .



When I had printed the image I cut it out with a box attached and half the dove outside it .
Card , ink and papers SU.   Sentiment , Imprint, The Rubber Stamp Shop. Flowers and swirls diecut . Forgot to write name of die , sorry.
 
Now don't forget this week you can be one of the  winners  too, even if you don't have an entry to share , just by commenting .When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.

Once more I will try to get through all of my allotted numbers to visit as I really do enjoy and am inspired by the entries I visit .
                       Catch you again soon , cheers for now, Shirley-Anne.



 

11 comments:

  1. Aweseome card Doris, and totally love your card Shirley!

    awesome flowers and dove with the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mum

    Beautiful card!! love that flower die, so pretty.
    Great effect with the dove half outside the sentiment box.

    Great pick for your favourite this week too, I love the fun design of this card and the sentiment is perfect isn't it.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Shirley-anne, the dove is gorgeous and very impressed how you cut it out, I normally cut feet, tails, etc ...off...
    Love the sentiment too, really lovely.
    Great pick for last week, what a fab card and sentiment.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Shirley-Anne. Love the dove with the saying. Great colour combo too.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pick Shirley- Anne - really clever idea!

    Your card is so great - fabby colours and that bird is so well framed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Shirley - i love the way the dove is part of the box .. and those pretty flowers
    I love that Jigsaw card - particularly as it stands fOr such a good cause
    lISA X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Shirley - Love the way you arranged the dove partially attached to the box! Great job! I stopped by from Make It Monday.

    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I have just found you on Make it Monday. I love the dove image. It is somehow 'chirpier' than the ones I have. I have just discovered your 50 Christmas cards challenge. I make one or two every week but have not linked them here but from now on I will. I will also become a follower so I get reminded when you post anything new. I love what I have seen on here so far. Your profile is quite like mine except I live in Spain. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Have just found the Make it Monday blog and am so greatful for your inspiration, love the soft colours on your card and the flowers set it off nicely
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so lovely....the flowers are so fresh. I really love the card you chose as your favourite too...such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Shirley. Love how you've cut the out the dove.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne